Packing a top-notch sleeping pad is not only critical for comfort, but also for warmth, insulating your body from the cold ground. We’ve researched and tested hundreds of sleeping mats before deciding to create The OUTDOOR SLEEPING MATTRESS, the most comfortable, lightweight and durable outdoor sleeping mattress…
Great sleep in the backcountry can be surprisingly tough to come by. You’d think after a long day of hiking, most backpackers would be tired enough to pass out face first in their rehydrated mashed potatoes, but that’s rarely the case.
Everybody needs one, and we’ve created the ultimate inflatable mattress for outdoor enthusiasts.
1. Extremely Durable: As hikers & campers ourselves, we were sick and tired of having mats pop on us! This is why we made sure the mattress we created wasn’t going to do so… We use durable dual-layer material for ultimate resistance.
2. Ultra Lightweight: A typical outdoors mattress can weigh 1-2kg! We thought this was ridiculous. So we made it one of our goals to bring down the weight of our mattress as much as physically possible.
The OUTDOOR SLEEPING MATTRESS has a total weight of just 500 grams!
3. Super Compact: We made sure to create a mattress small enough to easily fit inside of your pack! Nothing is worse than a bulky sleeping mat swinging around on the side. Many customers compare it to fitting a small water bottle in their bags!
4. Maximum Comfort: Do you ever wake up from a night of camping with a sore back or bad sleep? We certainly did… Which is why we tested and tested the comfort of our mattress with thousands of people until it was made to be the most comfortable rated mattress ever! With 144 flexible air cells, to give super sturdy and extremely comfortable support and fit your body’s curves/different sleeping posture.
5. Cold Protection: You body absorbs the cold 10x faster from the ground than it does from surrounding cold air. So when you camping you don’t want a mattress that does this too! That is why we have a multi-layer system inside our mates to ensure that absolutely minimal heat will be passed from you to the ground.
6. Built-In Pillow: The top of the mattress is padded in the shape of a pillow to provide a proper cushion for your neck and head. Critical to your comfort and getting good sleep.
- $24.07Product cost
- $59.99Suggested selling price
- $35.92Profit margin